[Rack] webserver access

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 01:05:23 UTC 2010

benny and me started setting up a diaspora pod last night on pony.
we should have it finished tonight sometime.
for those interested, diaspora does not require a dedicated vm. but it
does basically require nginx and thinn for its ruby on rails.

there was also discussion with others at the meeting last night about
setting up a forum system (like phpbb).
the forum system would be a potential alternative for the mailing lists,
particularly given the discussion list already has way too much traffic.

not sure that pony is stable enough for an official diaspora pod or
official noisebridge forum system.

what do we gotta do to get access to the "real" web server?

Patrick