[Rack] microsd card reader for miloh's chumby devices

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 01:44:33 UTC 2010

Thanks Patrick, I want to work on it and present it at tunytux group
tomorrow.

There was an electric blue  hummingbird usb hub and card reader with
Noisebridge stickers on it.  It was setup with the round touchscreen
tabletop computer but its not connected to that system any longer.

Anone know its present location?

BTW, The end goal of one of these infocast chumby devices is integration
into the Noisebridge network at the door as an improved opener/intercom

Let's take general discussion of the device dissection to the nb-discuss or
ttux list until we need to set it up at 2169.