[Rack] problems in Susan the Rack: two machines died

jim jim at well.com
Sun Feb 28 03:49:56 UTC 2010

   thanks for the info.
   my comments re sata sdd and RAM were just info,
not related to my problem.
   does the box of RAM include some DDR2?

   julie called a little after noon to let me know
the technician fixed the power supply and thinks he
should inspect the mobo; i brought the box to her
late this afternoon.

   more thanks,
jim