[Rack] Noisebridge-tor ap?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Feb 24 21:10:19 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Rubin Abdi's message of Wed Feb 24 12:23:02 -0800 2010:
> This is Matt's Soekris that's in the neat little weatherproof box, I
> didn't see what the wireless card is on it. I've left the whole thing in
> the bin above Susan the Rack labeled for Tor.

Oh yeah. Ok, I've seen that one. I don't think that's a net4526 though.
It also has his name on it, so we ought to check with him first.

It has a miniPCI Atheros NIC, so I think it'll do master mode ok.

It's also missing an antenna, it ends in a female N connector.

All the linksyses are dead? wtf.

I thought there was also a second Cisco AP1100 on top of "Susan", no?

--j