[Rack] Fwd: updated mailing list and announcement

Glen Jarvis glen at glenjarvis.com
Mon Jul 12 06:23:45 UTC 2010

I'm following up on an email regarding the previous request (with flowers :)
to rack for a tastebridge email list. I don't mind being patient.

I'm only following up now because I was forwarded this email and didn't know
how long this generally takes to get turned around.

I can add the extra names during normal list administration...   But, I'm
forwarding in case its helpful.

Let me know if there is anything that I can do to be helpful..

Warmest Regards,

Glen Jarvis