[Rack] Monkeybrains link seems to be dead.

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Jun 22 22:59:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 3:00 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Wasn't there a plan to just feed the MB link into r00ter?

I just searched my inbox briefly and didn't see anything, but I recall
that more than one person said that having more than soekris in
operation would be ideal since they could replace each other in case
of component failure.  The only remotely related email I saw was when
Matt said this on May 16th:

> I have some new OpenBSD 4.7 images that I'd like to deploy on r00ter.
> These are built using flashrd, which means it's 'stock' OpenBSD with
> support for packages, etc - just a stripped down install with the usual
> 'rw' and 'ro' aliases for mounting.
>
> Would it be possible to plug in both the Monkeybrains and Sonic.net DSL
> into a single router?

But I didn't see any direct response to his question.