[Rack] request for fighting chance

jim jim at well.com
Sat Jun 19 14:58:26 UTC 2010

   good reply!
   I think part of my problem came from the disarray
of the cabling. I'll take another look to see if I
can make better sense of things.
   as to wiring, i wish there were some kind of
channels or other cable guiding along with labels
on each end of each cable. in the absence of other
direction i'll likely attempt some improvement at
some time.
   the network page on the wiki seems good to me.