[Rack] Renamed s1 to stallion

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Mar 10 00:00:51 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Dr. Jesus's message of Tue Mar 09 00:01:58 -0800 2010:
> On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 9:34 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
>
> > Following our naming convention. I was going to do stall1on, but eh. It
> > doesn't seem like anything is poking at s1.noise. Updating the wiki now.
>
> Reverted because of the following problems:

Un-reverted beacuse stallion is just such an awesome name. Also, rubin
already edited the wiki to match and I didn't want to undo it.

>  - DNS on r00ter wasn't updated to match
>  - mDNS for s1.local wasn't working correctly

I updated DNS on r00ter so that both s1.noise and stallion.noise point
to 172.30.0.10 in the interim.

I also updated /etc/avahi/avahi-daemon.conf to explicitly advertise
"stallion.local" to match.

The boot arguments to the debian live hosts list 172.30.0.10 statically,
so no change needed there.

--j