[Rack] Noisebridge repo and bug tracking

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Mar 16 01:26:34 UTC 2010

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 02:04:15AM -0700, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> I wanted to setup a Mercurial repo for the panel project. Then I
> realized it would be smart to include in php from the gate site too, and
> the scripts on pony, and why not even Nil's bootload image. I'm not
> exactly sure what the best way to do all this is.

Do it.  hg init; hg add; hg commit.

Set up a bitbucket.org account and push it there.

Optionally set up your own hg server (ideally put one somewhere that's
not pony and request a CNAME for hg.noisebridge.net).  But getting it on
bitbucket is a great first step.

> Additionally, I think having a clean, simple, easy to use bug tracker
> would be nice but not something we would totally find helpful right now.
> I think thinking about it now is good.

I like trac for small installs, although sometimes its integrated
VCS/tracker/wiki nature can be annoying.  Haven't installed it in
several years though.

-andy