[Rack] More ethernet

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Tue Mar 16 12:00:54 UTC 2010

Tonight I ran a new pair to the wall above the blocked elevator room
door. This seemed like the most logical place since horsy lives near by.
The other port I've attached a small switch to, this is zip tied to the
shelf next to the power strip under horsy. Hopefully this'll be a good
setup for the Five Months of Fame crew.

Aestetix and I pulled a bunch of the old zip tied to everything ethernet
out. This includes all the crap wire originally going to horsy, the
mangled cable that got used for 5mof a few months ago, and all the cat5
going to the Christmas lights. All of these cables are sort of bundled
up and sitting outside of the supply closet.

I am now down to only 1 box of fresh CAT5e. Again I would appreciate it
if anyone could donate another box.

Thanks for reading.

--
Rubin Abdi