[Rack] noisebridge.net offline?

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Sun Nov 7 00:00:40 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Dr. Jesus wrote, On 20101106 110732:
>> The status monitor pages me if it detects an unusually serious outage.
>
> Jason, I don't know if you got the memo or not, but Noisebridge, as a
> whole, is not mission critical.

It also checks for things which aren't uptime problems but symptoms of
a more serious problem, like the SSL certificate changing
unexpectedly.  I don't think anyone's going to argue that shouldn't
result in an immediate response.

By the way, I'm glad to see you're still participating in the
discussion process and haven't completely given up on us yet :)