[Rack] UPS is beeping

Mike Gracy ghstridr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 20:24:07 UTC 2010

Somebody please check on this.  I just happen to have a TrippLite 2200 with
2 extended battery packs if you are interested.  I was trying to sell it on
craigslist for $550, but wouldn't expect that from noisebridge.  I've
already ran it through some load tests and the stack operates correctly, no
bad cells. I think I can get a network card for it, but it already has a usb
port so it should be easy to have a machine monitor it and shut the others
down remotely.