[Rack] cat /etc/sudolecture

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Sep 13 20:48:51 UTC 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Additionally if we knew
> about every single change to Pony, it wouldn't be fun anymore.

On some level, I kinda agree with this (against my what my
professional gut says). I like exploring and discovering interesting
little oddities and UNIX tricks.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I would be really sad if a disk in pony
bit the dust. Looks like basic SMART monitoring is configured, but the
mail is going to "pony". Does anyone read this?

I like to check the munin graphs every couple weeks (which includes
SMART data), but I fear I wouldn't catch a fast-moving disk failure.