[Rack] susan the rack and rack shelves

jim jim at well.com
Wed Sep 29 14:16:44 UTC 2010

   The cabling is frail and a mess. Changing anything
in there, seems to me, requires improving the cabling
(a good thing).
   Seems to me we can use the 220 UPSs: 220 is there,
just a matter of a little wiring to set up the correct
connector (what amperage?). Not that I'm against AMT,
if they need 'em, fine with me.
   I can bring in a small rack to perch on top of
Susan, the Rack, into which I could move the Linux
Study Group stuff and free up a couple of spaces.
jim