[Rack] Noisebridge.{com,org,net} domain

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Sep 7 16:22:21 UTC 2010

Were there any plans to transfer this to Noisebridge's control?  I'm
doing a project which requires interfacing with ARIN, and they're
pointing out that the contact information for our domain is probably
in violation of ICANN's requirements for the registrar:

  3.7.7.2 A Registered Name Holder's willful provision of inaccurate or
  unreliable information, its willful failure promptly to update information
  provided to Registrar, or its failure to respond for over fifteen calendar
  days to inquiries by Registrar concerning the accuracy of contact
  details associated with the Registered Name Holder's registration
  shall constitute a material breach of the Registered Name
  Holder-registrar contract and be a basis for cancellation of the
  Registered Name registration.

I know Jake has good reasons to want to protect his privacy at the
moment, so perhaps it would be best if the domain was handed over to
Noisebridge?  We don't have any requirement to keep our address
private.