[Rack] Noisebridge.{com,org,net} domain

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Sep 7 23:23:24 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:15 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:05 PM, Dr. Jesus <j at hug.gs> wrote:
>> There isn't any issue now that I know I can get a european IP address
>> allocation using the current contact information.  If I have any
>> problems with that I'll revisit the issue, but I think I'm good for
>> now, thanks.
>
> Are you applying for new IP space, or a SWIP of 44/8?
>
> For new IP space, RIPE might be nicer since they'll make
> micro-allocations of /24s.

I don't want to get into the details, but this is all preparation for
a BGP experiment which I hope will result in transferring 44/8 to the
IARU.  The current allocation I'm requesting is a temporary
experimental IPv6 block which will be used for the first round of
testing.  44/8 can't be SWIPped (see the ucsd gateway mailing list for
details).