[Rack] Internet is down

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Sep 26 01:46:10 UTC 2010

On Sat, Sep 25, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Robert Fletcher <lobatifricha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Looks like things are back up and running now.

I'm going to guess that the breaker and/or UPS flipped. The
solid-state stuff came back online, but pony and stallion are still
offline because the IP PDU doesn't turn the outlets back on by
default.

I'm going to flip the outlets on one by one in a second and pray I
don't kill it again :)

I think we're probably drawing too much power in there.

I'm thinking that we could probably consolidate the services stallion
is running onto one or both of the soekrises if we add some hard
drives to them.

Cheers,
jof