[Rack] toooooo many racks, still

Rachel Lyra Hospodar rachel at mediumreality.com
Tue Apr 26 21:02:03 UTC 2011

well, i am flexible.  it would make me feel pretty frustrated if someone
once again told me that they would look into/take care of moving them
and then another month went by.  I am expecting craigslisting them to be
a lengthy, annoying process, and i expect to need to list them a few
times in order to get them to go away.  I want them to be gone in time
for the hackathon in 2.5 weeks, so that i can once again rearrange a
corner of noisebridge to create more workspaces where there used to be
heaps of crap.  If i was expecting craigslist to make them disappear, i
would expect it to take 2.5 weeks.  SO if nobody is going to move them,
i am going to start them on CL now.  if you want to move them, i am
happy to wait.  If they don't move and the hackathon approaches, i will
be sad panda.  i might in that case put them on CL for free instead of
trying to sell them for dollars (which would be donated to NB)

so, i wanted this to happen a month ago, when i first brought it up.  Is
there a hard deadline?  no.  what's my preference?  for them to have
disappeared a month ago.  Whatever go signal you are looking for from
me, this is it.