[Rack] toooooo many racks, still

jim jim at well.com
Tue Apr 26 23:25:41 UTC 2011

    dr j claims to have put in several calls to the
landlord who's swamped with other things in his life
but promises to get back to dr j.
    that said, we moved the big rack to the church
classroom so's to get it out of sight.
    i'm reading your note to say 2.5 weeks is a
deadline. i will make an effort to get them in a
better place before then.