[Rack] mchawking ip address broken

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Tue Dec 13 16:58:05 UTC 2011

So the forwarding IPs are broken right now, Of course it turns out that
doing the forwarding on bikeshed (the new router) is problematic due to
the monkeybrainz taking over the default gateway with DHCP.

I have 2 solutions to this, but I haven't had time (or squeaky wheel
motivation) to fix it.  I'll see what I can get done today.

-ben