[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Github Account

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Thu Dec 15 09:03:17 UTC 2011

On Wed, Dec 14, 2011 at 11:21:20PM -0800, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:
> Andy, maybe we should reach out to Github. I bet they'd be willing to
> help us out in this case. Making Noisebridge a "group" is indeed the
> right thing to do. With those, we can have many comitters attached to
> the group.  I'll try and email some folks.

OK, I am pretty sure I agree.  It's late, though, and I need to sleep;
I'll attack it in the morning.  Let me know what github usernames I
should add to the new noisebridge group, either on-list or in private
email.

Adjusting reply-to to go to rack and me, since I suspect the zillions of
people on -discuss don't really care about our silly DVCS
collaborations.

-andy