[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Github Account

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Fri Dec 16 01:11:57 UTC 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Jonathan Lassoff <jof at thejof.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 4:48 PM, Andy Isaacson <adi at hexapodia.org> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 04:44:41PM -0800, Jonathan Lassoff wrote:
>> > Bah, one has to make an email address with Gravatar to get a logo.
>>
>> Lulz.  Icons as a Service?
>>
>> > I just made a request through it. Andy, are you behind
>> > root at noisebridge.net.  Could you forward a mail from Gravatar to
>> > there?
>>
>> Will do, but let's redirect that mail somewhere else...
>

> Ok. I'm happy to be the owner email on the account. Would anyone mind?

Better to make it a role email, rather than a personal one. It's sort of
hard to untangle stuff when people use person email addresses...

You could use secretary (a bunch of people read that), treasurer (not
really relevant), or set up an alias to something like
gitmaster at noisebridge.net and redirect to a bunch of people.

d.