[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Github Account

Zephyr Pellerin zephyr.pellerin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 23:53:37 UTC 2011

"Really? Where's that?"

http://www.zentao.net , Its not web based but I really liked it.
Distributed database model & they make git's lieutenant system work much
better than github or gitorious.

Some notes for the reader,

1. China is a communist government, as a result they only even attempt to
prosecute provisional trademark disputes, The government there (as scary as
the media depicts them here) is on our side, not media providers.

2. Although computer crime is a capital offense in China, (I've been told)
they will not extradite or respond to requests for information from the US
related to electronic 'crime'.