[Rack] fyi: linksys ata

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Dec 19 01:36:08 UTC 2011

On Sun, Dec 18, 2011 at 4:39 PM, miloh <froggytoad at gmail.com> wrote:

> There's a linksys PAP2na ATA in the noisebridge server area/closet, it's
> hooked up to the network at 172.30.0.36 and using the 172.30.0.2 gateway.
> I just plugged it in and it works, let me know if there are any problems
> with that setup.

Cool! Is this just to have another phone around?

I notice that the red payphone isn't online, and I haven't seen it in a
while. Can we get it working again?

I hooked up a regular phone to line 1 of this ata, and now it claims it is
> registered with pony, but not getting a dial tone yet.

It's not actually registered with pony, as there's no matching asterisk
config for it. What extension should we give it?

--j