[Rack] doorport - do you know how the door opener works?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Tue Dec 6 10:21:07 UTC 2011

There is no need for an ethernet-powered arduino or another pc, because
now the door is connected to a usb parallel port on minotaur.

I promise there will be no complications or electrical nasties related to
the long wires.

please put any info or code you have on the wiki page so it's more easy to
collaborate on this thing.  Also miloh says to ask you for access to
stallion or minotaur or whatever.  i think i'm already on pony.  I want
someone to test stuff.

-jake