[Rack] monkeybrains internet

jim jim at well.com
Fri Feb 4 17:23:07 UTC 2011

    good to support mom and pop locals, even if
their names are rudy and alex.
    good to have a second medium for internet
access.
    use is pretty much a matter of default choice.
how can the lan be set up to round robin or
otherwise balance the use of the two ISPs (i.e.
users turn on their laptops and connect to the
LAN and access the internet either through
Comcast or Monkeybrains transparently)?