[Rack] noisebridge web-based photo gallery

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 20:44:49 UTC 2011

It would be cool if we had a web-based photo gallery for Noisebridge.
Since Al seems to setup all the web-based stuff for Noisebridge, perhaps
he could also setup a photo gallery.

Such a photo gallery needs separate albums.  We could have a different
album for each event or various occasion held at Noisebridge.  The
public Quagga computer has several folders with pictures from several
events at Noisebridge, including a folder with about 500 pictures from
the initial move-in and build-out at 2169 Mission.   We could also have
an album of projects made at Noisebridge.

Patrick