[Rack] noisebridge web-based photo gallery

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 20:31:03 UTC 2011

The wiki is good for one or two photos you want on a page.  A
photogallery with albums makes sense for uploading bulk amounts of photos.

My plan is to have a separate photo album for each event held at
Noisebridge plus at least one album of projects made at Noisebridge.

Additionally, there's a whole 500-picture folder of photos on the Quagga
computer of the initial move-in to 2169 Mission.  I'm very anxious to
get a web-based photo gallery setup so I can create an album for those
and put those all online at once as part of Noisebridge history.

Patrick