[Rack] Cisco APs

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu Feb 10 09:02:10 UTC 2011

i made two or three POE supplies for 1200's and a diagram for making a
cable to run them from the 3Com POE supplies we have a few of (polarity is
opposite so just swap the blue pair and brown pair between the AP and the
3Com box)

the power supplies and the 1200 APs are safe from reverse polarity and
melting down in general.

the POE things i made look obviously homemade and all work.

-jake