[Rack] I humbly request the creation of a new "Consensus" mailing list.

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 11:37:11 UTC 2011

In retrospect, I actually agree with Rubin.  I went through this same
discussion awhile back when I wanted to have Noisebridge money
discussion on its own list.

Rubin very succinctly makes a point that consensus involves everybody.
If we want more people to discuss the concept of consensus as it
pertains to Noisebridge, such discussion should remain on the discuss list.

Also, as we discussed at the meeting tonight, consensus involves
EVERYBODY that visits Noisebridge, not just members.

Patrick