[Rack] AP on the building behind us

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed Feb 16 02:13:56 UTC 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 05:18:59PM -0800, Rubin Abdi wrote:
> Andy Isaacson wrote, On 20110215 170131:
> > I think they may have changed our config at some point to make us "the
> > same as their other customers" or something like that.
> >
> > They are asking us to pay them since our freebie year is up ... see the
>
> Yes, I remember that thread which ended with the question of if they can
> get us the fuck off of NAT and give us an actual public address. Has any
> of that discussion with them happened yet?

As far as I know the current config of that link is exactly what they
would like us to pay for.  Have we checked what the current config is to
see if it meets our needs?

I'm happy to go ask them for stuff, but nobody's actually written down
what the current config is and what we'd like them to change.

-andy