[Rack] Getting root on pony to fix some issues with PHP

Benny Baumann BenBE1987 at gmx.net
Mon Jan 10 06:39:45 UTC 2011

The update might have been me; I did some major updating sessions on
pony and horsy to get those systems current. Though when I had a look at
the configurations (and the diffs) I saw nothing like this. Do you knwo
which setting affects the home directory execution? The better way here
would be to merge the configurations.

My main policy was usually keeping the old configs, unless there were
only little changes that I could oversee in their effects. The PHP
config was one of those with major changes so I kept it IIRC.

Regards,
BenBE.