[Rack] 10 thin client terminals - specs? purpose?

Patrick Keys citizenkeys at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 18:17:11 UTC 2011

DrJesus: Can one of these also power the door so we can get the door
script off of pony?

Based on the prior thread, it seems that pony was intended to be for
public consumption.  However, pony ended up running the door script and
other things.  Also, people didn't want to play on pony for fear of
breaking somebody else's projects.

It would be nice if these terminals resulted in essential noisebridge
services being taken off of pony so people that do development (like me)
can actually play with pony.  I'd also like to get a xen hypervisor
setup so everybody can have a virtual root:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xen

It's worth it to me personally to setup a xen hypervisor just for the
experience of having done it.

Patrick