[Rack] Getting root on pony to fix some issues with PHP

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Jan 10 05:36:08 UTC 2011

Remember that Apache runs as on user, so this will effectively give everyone
access as www-data. Probably not a big deal since pony is rooted all over
anyway.

Were you asking for someone to set you up,  or just announcing that you're
about to root pony? I can hook you up with sudo if needed. Otherwise, have
fun!