[Rack] wiki spam! i know unix! i can totally DO THIS WITHOUT DESTROYING EVERYTHING

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Jul 18 02:50:26 UTC 2011

ok bored of running scripts that delete increasingly brazen amounts of
wiki spam daily, I've looked at how to set up ConfirmEdit on standard
ubuntu installs of mediawiki, I can spelunk enough through
configurations for despicably hand-configured installs of mediawiki.
I've had a decade of experience of not fucking up linux servers in the
company of Shannon Lee and I have an ssh key THIS BIG:

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Malaclyps#How_To_Let_Me_Logon_To_Your_Computer

SEND ME INTO YOUR MEDIAWIKI INSTALL BEFORE I KILL SOMEONE

d.