[Rack] Turing to Pony Network Throughput

Grant Bowman grantbow at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 28 01:19:50 UTC 2011

Greetings, I'm new to this list but a regular here on Wednesday
evenings for a couple years.

I am trying to upload and download ISO images from the Turing
classroom in order to make them available to noisebridge members along
with the physical discs I burn on bring. http://pony.local/~grantbow

In the past uploading from the Turning classroom wired network has
been quite speedy. Now the throughput starts at 1.5 MB and steadily
drops to 70 kB aka 0.070 MB. Can a cable be moved to increase this
throughput? I'm willing to help if I can.

Thanks,

Grant Bowman