[Rack] cleaning up the "server room" WARNING

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Jul 12 21:37:23 UTC 2011

Last I was in there, there was some awesome hardware like some routers
and APs that I'd like to know where to find, but they could just as
well live somewhere else that is not the floor of that closet.

By all means, cleaning is a good thing.

One day, we really ought to clean up the rack as well. It's a beautiful mess.

--j