[Rack] stats for noisebridge announce, noisebridge discuss

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Mon Jun 20 22:25:08 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 03:14:40PM -0700, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> Hey Andi, and assorted mailmasters

andy with a y. :)

> I have the weird feeling I've asked (and been told, and gone and
> forgotten) these stats before, but do we have current subscription
> numbers for nb-announce and discuss?

I'm sure they change over time.  Right now, we have 959 email addresses
signed up to -announce, and 713 on -discuss, with 1302 distinct
addresses all together.

That makes me think that we should warn people -- things get posted to
-announce all the time without getting forwarded to -discuss.

-andy