[Rack] Rack

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Mar 1 08:30:30 UTC 2011

Thanks to everyone who lugged the rack in.

Here's the deal: it has 2x 12 socket NEMA 5-15R PDUs which terminate
in NEMA 5-15P connectors.  The PDUs seem to be voltage independent,
but the breakers are rated for 15 amps.  It has a standard 19" width
and the usual relay rack taps on all four posts.

We seem to have a shortage of rack screws; I'll look around to see if
I have any.  I probably don't have enough.

The rack doesn't fit in the space occupied by the current rack.  It's
possible to make space, but then we're going to have to find somewhere
to put all the fluorescent bulbs hanging out in the server closet.

There's a big hole in the top and bottom, so no forced air cooling
unless we want to manufacture some plates and fans.