[Rack] possibility of tenants in the new rack

Bruce Wolfe brucewolfe.sf at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 04:04:13 UTC 2011

Hi! This is Bruce. I donated the rack. A few things:
1. There is fiber running through your neighborhood to Valencia Gardens. The
Internet Archive provides the bandwidth. Also IA (and Vint Cerf offered at
one time) will provide you with free bandwidth if you can get a fiber
connection down to 200 Paul Data Center. I could try to broker a deal with
the city, too. It's their bundle.
2. How much are you thinking of charging for colo?
3. I'll be bringing the Cisco routers in this week. I can bring in those
NetApp SANs but it sounded like you're concerned about energy costs. I'll
take some pics or I can bring someone over to check it out. Your choice.
4. I emailed treasurer at noisebridge.net for a receipt for the donation.
Haven't a response yet. Please advise.

That's it!

Bruce Wolfe