[Rack] New machine racked

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Mon Mar 14 05:56:30 UTC 2011

I found another 1U hiding behind some plywood in the server room and
after trying to figure out where it came from I decided to put its
parts in another 1U and make a useful netbooted server.  I plugged it
into the PDU on port 1 and you can get a serial console for it on the
ops machine.  I'll be remotely powering it on and off to use it as a
tool to help troubleshoot the windows image for iscsi booting.  After
I'm done you can feel free to use it for temporary jobs that could
benefit from some extra horsepower like distcc or building packages or
whatever.