[Rack] Racks, they overfloweth

rachel lyra hospodar rachelyra at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 03:47:05 UTC 2011

Hello O mighty Keepers of the Rack,

At the last Hackathon, when we were placing the Great and Mighty Shrine of
Membership Binders into the Great and Towering New Rack, we noticed the
shorty rack that hides out hunkered down in the back of the library.  So
many racks!

I was talking to Miloh about Maker Faire, and he pointed out that tons of
new people come through the space during that time. He has it as a goal to
tear through some primary deconstruction before that to help spruce things
up. I am focusing on certain areas but also general rearranging/cleanup - we
do tend to accumulate Bulky Things That Affect Us All.  I feel that way
about these racks.

I am curious if anyone has any plans/intentions they want to share about an
actual rack swap, getting rid of the 2 excess racks, etc. I don't know much,
but can help hold heavy fiddly hardware in place while someone else tightens
the screws, or perhaps just take part in lighting a fire under your assess?
And/or helping to sell off unwanted racks on craigslist.  Or whatever. It's
getting crowded in the Super Sekrit Serious Soldering Area, and I (lovingly)
blame racks.

R.

mediumreality.com