[Rack] possibility of tenants in the new rack

jim jim at well.com
Sun Mar 6 16:29:14 UTC 2011

    beautifully said! you wanna come by some tuesday
or friday afternoon and share some of your knowledge?
    there's also the issue of old equipment that's
performing some vital job: it's kind of stupid, but
the problem exists, and the the danger is that when
some part goes, there's no available replacement--
gotta have a feel for this and anticipate so's to
have a parts inventory.