[Rack] Fusion voice service

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Mon Mar 14 23:23:23 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Is there software that allows me to try this out without use of a
>  physical modem? Like, I make a VOIP call with Google Voice to that
>  number and then <magic goes here>.

I guess we could plug an FXO card or voicemodem or something into one
of the machines in the rack and use that as a voice interface.  I want
to do something like that anyway so we can fire up the rest of the
Cisco phones now that we have power adapters for them.

Alternatively you could just plug a regular phone into the splitter
hanging off the patch panel in the closet.  Please don't make any
outbound calls on it, though.  It costs $0.01 / minute for outbound
calls but inbound is free.