[Rack] Fusion voice service

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Mar 15 00:07:34 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm talking about going the other way -- calling in from my computer
>  to get a console without having modem. None of my computers have them.

Like a software modem? I only know of software modems for 1200 baud
AFSK for amateur radio.

I'm not sure there's anything all that interesting about doing a
soundmodem over IP when you can just reach the remote host over IP.

If it's just for novelty, I'd recommend just getting an external
modem. I have a classic Supra one you can try out if you want.