[Rack] Fusion voice service

Dr. Jesus j at hug.gs
Tue Mar 15 00:11:30 UTC 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Jason Dusek <jason.dusek at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I'm talking about going the other way -- calling in from my computer
>  to get a console without having modem. None of my computers have them.

Mine doesn't either.  Usually I log in over the Internet to some site
with a dial backup modem and I call the other modem I'm trying to talk
to.  I've been in a few situations where I couldn't do that, and I
told my laptop to treat my cell phone like a regular modem to make the
call.  You might be able to do that too.  I don't know about my
current mobile provider, but I know my last provider had DSP banks in
their switching centers specifically for allowing cellular customers
to make and receive calls from other modems.