[Rack] is the mailman archiver truncating emails?

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat May 7 22:59:03 UTC 2011

What system is truncating noisebridge mail archives?  Is it mailman 2.1.9?

I remember the discussions about this happening when a newline in an
email starts with 'from' but I quess it also happens when you newline
with test_. I don't understand what's happening, since I thought mail
headers would separate the body of an email message from being parsed
in the same way. I don't want the noisebridge archives to continue
truncating emails, but this is a low priority disruption to ponder
fixes for.

possibly related bug?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/620539

-rma

ps.
finishing with a little test  (this came up after checking the fab
list archives at
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/fab/2011-May/000102.html )

test

>From the original email it sounds like the heated build platform (HBP)
and the hot end (or extruder) on NutJob the cupcakeCNC aren't heating
up, in addition, the build platform lights are lighting up.

TEST:
They are both controlled by the extruder controller board.