[Rack] new op on pony

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Wed Nov 2 00:01:20 UTC 2011

If you need non-interactive ssh sessions, you should use keychain
(installed on minotaur)

For example there is a non-write user account on bikeshed (NAT router for
monkeybrains) that allows backup at minotaur to login and dump the config.

$ cat /var/backups/.bash_profile
eval $(keychain --eval id_rsa)
$ cat /etc/cron.d/backup-vyatta
# /etc/cron.d/backup-vyatta: crontab entries for the reseeding the sign

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/home/superq/bin:/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin

#30 7    * * *   root   test -x /etc/init.d/anacron &&
/usr/sbin/invoke-rc.d anacron start >/dev/null
#* * * * * root reset-life.sh
35 * * * * backup backup-vyatta.sh bikeshed.noise

:)

-ben