[Rack] Device Down: switch1.noise

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Nov 5 17:09:20 UTC 2011

On Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:21 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:
> Why are we discussing this? This shit is cheap. I'll throw money into
> replacing it or let's juts get rid of this function all together.

It really isn't *that* big of a deal, since this seems to happen at
like midnight or 1am, but the resetting of everything is less than
excellent.
Hopefully no filesystem on there starts to hate us.

I think we ought to just set the wall-o-tubes directly to the UPS and
leave it at that. If worse comes to worse, I think we'll be able to
find someone in SF that would be willing to stop by and reset
something.

However, Rubin, if you want to just toss money at this, I certainly
don't think that a working rebooter would be a bad thing by any means.

Cheers,
jof