[Rack] Something lost power, network down.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Nov 13 04:12:38 UTC 2011

It's the weirdest thing... something about when cold r00ter power cycles
causes it to hang at the BSD "boot>" prompt. Immediately after I console in
it starts booting again.
What's strange is that it doesn't exhibit this same behavior when purposely
rebooting it (warm reboot via the kernel.... ACPI I'd presume).

r00ter is booting now.

--j